WiFi signal transceiver/wireless USB adapter is a network card with a built-in wireless WIFI chip and transmitted through the USB interface. It is connected to the computer USB interface. After the driver is installed, a new wireless network card device will appear in the computer network card list. The network card is connected to the wireless network to surf the Internet. It can also be used as a signal transmitter on a computer connected to a wired network to provide wireless Wifi for mobile devices.
Reminder: Since it does not have an AP transmitter driver, it needs to be used with third-party software to realize WiFi sharing, and it needs to be used in an environment with broadband!
- Driver-free: built-in wireless driver, automatic installation.
- WiFi receiving function - Built-in network card: the desktop is equipped with a network card, which can easily connect to WiFi.
- WiFi transmitter function - Analog AP mode: as a transmitter, it provides WiFi to mobile devices.
- 11N wireless technology: more efficient data transmission, voice and video, smoother game play.
- Suitable for a variety of scenarios: Solve the problem of desktop computer wireless Internet access; to use WiFi without a wireless router; to improve the signal of laptops, and the network speed is faster and more stable.
- Product interface: USB
- Driver installation: driver-free
- Antenna: built-in antenna
- Applicable network: Ethernet
- Frequency range: 2.1~2.4835Ghz
- Transmission rate: 300M
- Dimensions: 33mm * 16mm * 7mm
- Comply with standards: IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11n
- Support system: XP/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10
1 * WiFi Signal Transceiver (Mini 2.4G-300M)