The terminal connector is an accessory product used to realize electrical connection, It builds a bridge of communication between blocked or isolated circuits in the circuit, so that the current can flow and the circuit can realize the predetermined function. Terminal connectors are an indispensable part of electronic equipment. Observing along the path of current flow, you will always find one or more connectors.
The IDC box head connector socket terminal is a very simple to use internal wiring device. Tough, durable, acid-resistant and corrosion-resistant, all-copper high-quality JTAG connector plugs can transmit control signals and weak currents to the PCB board.
The IDC box head connector is essentially a JTAG wiring socket, and its function is the same as that of the female sockets SH, MX, PH, etc., and it is also a connection to the relevant connecting lines. Widely used in CNC machine tools, mining equipment, instrumentation, security, intelligent access control, communications, automotive industry, artificial intelligence and other fields.
- Model: IDC 2 * 12 Pin Male Socket SMT Terminal
- Pitch: 2.0 mm / 0.079 inch
- Pin Shape: 90 degree curved needle
- Row Type: Double row
- Connector Type: IDC
- Insulator: Glass filled PA6T (UL94V-0), Black
- Contacts: Brass
- Currrnt Rating: 1.5 Ampere
- Insulator Resistance: 1000 megohm minimum
- Contact Resistance: 20 milliohm maximum
- Withstanding Voltage: AC 500V
- Operating Temperature: -40 degrees celsius to +105 degrees celsius
- Max Processing Temp: 230 degrees celsius to 260 degrees celsius for 30 to 60 seconds
- Applicable Wire Gauge: UL2651#28, 1.0mm wire diameter
- Properties: Fire / Flame Retardant
20 Pieces IDC 24-Pin 2.0 mm Box Header Connector Male Socket SMT Terminal * 1