Serial Data Logger V2 for Arduino and Raspberry Pi
Compared to the old MicroSD Card Module, this Pzsmocn serial data logger V2 can store data more conveniently, and supports direct data printing through serial port without additional codes.
The Pzsmocn serial data logger V2 onboard high-performance AC6925B chip, provides 0.1G memory IC to store, no more TF card required. It comes with a USB function, which means you can directly connect it to a PC computer to read the stored files without using a card reader. Meanwhile, with the onboard LED indicator, data writing status can be viewed visually. and through the save button, it is easier to analyze the file storage data.
Note: For technical support, please refer to the Pzsmocn Wiki to provides sample programs and user manuals, SKU: PZSSD003.
- Offline Data Collection
- Capture Product Debug Logs
- Robots and Drones Debug
Serial Data Logger V2 Specifications
- Model: PZSSD003
- Main Chip: AC6925B
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Operating Current: 23mA
- USB Protocol: USB2.0
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 Degree Celsius to +85 Degree Celsius
- Operating Humidity Range: 5%RH to 85%RH
- Storage: 0.1G
- Dimension: 26.8mm * 34.7 mm
- Mounting Hole Size: 3.0mm
JST 4-Pin Cable Specifications
- Cable Specifications: 22AWG
- Material: Silicone
- Withstand Voltage: Less Than 50V
- Withstand Current: Less Than 1000MA
- Length: 21cm
- Line Sequence: Red-VCC, Black-GND, Green-TX, Blue-RX.
Serial Data Logger V2 (with 0.1G Storage Memory) * 1
JST 4-Pin Cable * 1