The DIP switch is an address switch used for operation control. It adopts the binary coding principle of 0/1. The pitch is 1.27 mm, the volume is small, and it occupies less space on the circuit board, which is suitable for use in micro and precise equipment. It is widely used in data processing, communication, remote control, anti-theft automatic alarm system, air shower, air conditioning control panel, train model and other products that require manual programming.
- Name: 1 Position / 2 Pin DIP Switch
- Type: SMT Patch
- Pitch: 1.27 mm / 0.05 inch
- Rated Current: Switching Current 25 mA 24V DC, Non-Switching Current 100 mA 50V DC
- Contact Resistance: 50 Milliohms at Initial Value, 100 Milliohms After Life Test
- Insulation Resistance: 500 Megohms / 500V DC
- Withstand Voltage: 500V DC
- Base Material: PPS UL94V-0
- Cover Material: PPS UL94V-0
- Push Button Material (Actuator): Nylon UL94V-0
- Pin Material: Gold Plated Copper
- Attachment Film: Polyimide Film
- Hand Soldering: no more than three seconds below 350 degrees Celsius or no more than 5 seconds below 270 degrees Celsius (under 30 watts).
- Reflow Soldering: 265°C to 275°C within 10 seconds, please set the push button to the "OFF" position during soldering and cleaning.
10 Pieces 1 Position / 2 Pin 1.27 mm DIP Switch Patch Side Dial Keyboard Coding * 1