These are two pin jumpers without handle (also called shunts) that will create an electrical connection for the 2.54 mm (0.1 inch) male Pin headers. Commonly used to modify settings on a board or device.
- Mother board jumper is a manual switch on the motherboard, Through the jumper cap connected to different jumpers PIN, You can change the motherboard circuit;
- The most common motherboard jumpers are mainly two, One is only two needles, The other part is jumper cap;
- Jumper cap, Which is an active part, The outer layer is insulated plastic, The inner conductive material can be inserted in the jumper pin above the two jumper pin connected;
- When the jumper cap is fastened to the two jumper pins, It is on and current is passing through, Which we call ON.
- On the contrary do not buckle jumper cap, It means is disconnected, Call it OFF.
- Color: Yellow, White, Blue, Red, Black
- Pitch: 2.54mm (0.1 inches)
- Product Type: Jumper Cap without Handle
- Rated Current: 3.0AMP
- Contact Resistance: 20 Milliohms Max
- Withstand Voltage: 1000V AC/DC
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 Megohm Min
- Operotion Temperoture: -40 Degree Celsius to +105 Degree Celsius
- Contact Moteriol: Phosphor Bronze
- Coneact Plating: Au Over Ni
- Insulator Material: Polyester(UL94V-0)
- Standard: PBT
- Max.Processing Temp: 180 Degree Celsius for 30 Seconds to 60 Seconds (200 Degree Celsius for 10 Seconds)
1 * Standard Computer Jumper Caps without Handle. (500 Pieces / 100 pieces each of yellow, white, blue, red and black)