Micro SD / TF Storage Board for Raspberry Pi and Arduino (2 Pcs）
TF (Micro-SD) card is the most commonly used storage element for interactive media devices. The pzsmocn TF (Micro-SD) card read-write module adopts SDIO/SPI communication mode, which can be used to read or write data to the TF (Micro-SD) card.
When using, we only need to insert the TF (Micro-SD) card into the module, connect the module to the single-chip microcomputer, and through the file system and SPI interface driver, the TF (Micro-SD) card can be read and written through the single-chip microcomputer system code. Arduino users can directly use the SD card library that comes with the Arduino IDE to complete the initialization and reading and writing of the card.
In addition, this product uses excellent stainless steel materials and high temperature resistant plastics, and has the characteristics of easy installation, long service life, good electrical conductivity, and corrosion resistance. It is suitable for the development and expansion of MCUs such as robot interaction, environmental monitoring, smart home, office teaching, etc.
- Product Quantity : 2 Pcs
- Product Size : 23 MM * 34 MM * 8 MM
- Card Slot Type : Self-ejection TF (Micro-SD) card Slot socket
- Support Interface : SDIO / SPI interface
- Pin Header Type : 2.54mm pitch 9Pin single row pin header
- Working Voltage : DC 3.3V
- Working Current : about 10mA
- Maximum Power : 0.1W
- Operating Temperature Range : -25 to +70 degrees Celsius
2 * Micro SD / TF Storage Board