LED RGB Color-changing Lamp Bead Module for Raspberry Pi and Arduino
This is an ordinary LED RGB color-changing lamp bead module, using F5 atomized full-color RGB common cathode LED as components. When using, only need to connect the RGB module to the PWM port of the microcontroller, and connect "-" to GND.
This product has built-in red, green, and blue lights, and the ratio of these three colors can be adjusted through the change of PWM. In theory, this method can be used to simulate all colors of light and display it on the LED. In addition, this product also has the characteristics of small size, simple peripheral circuit, high quality, clear identification and so on. It is convenient for you to carry it with you and get started quickly. It is suitable for smart home, office teaching and robot interaction.
The module comes with a JST PA SMT 4-Pin horizontal sticker and a buckle socket. In addition, we also provide a JST PA to DuPont female 4-pin single-ended cable for easy wiring.
- Module Specifications
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3 to 5V
- Communication Interface: JST PA SMT 4-Pin interface
- Dimensions: 22MM * 29.88MM * 11MM
- Mounting Hole Size: 3MM
- Installation Hole Spacing: 15MM
- Wire Specifications
- Withstand Voltage: Less than 50V
- Withstand Current: Less than 1000MA
- Length: 20MM
- Wire Sequence: Black(Negative power supply), Red(Positive power supply), Green(SDA), Blue(SDA)
1 * LED RGB Variable Color Lamp Bead Module
1 * JST-PA to DuPont 4P line