JST PH 2.0 mm 10-Pin Connector Kit
With the development of electronic products, a wide range of connectors are present in electronic equipment. Currently, malfunctions caused by poor connectors account for more than 37% of all equipment failures. The JST connector plays the role of conducting current and connecting signal in electronic equipment. Connectors are easier for professional division of labor, parts replacement, troubleshooting and quick assembly. They are widely used in various equipments because of their stronger and more reliable features.
- Pitch: 2.0 mm ((0.079 inch))
- Current Rating: 2A AC,DC (AWG #24)
- Voltage Rating: 100V AC,DC
- Temperature Range: -25 Degree Celsius to 85 Degree Celsius(including temperature rise in applying electrical current)
- Contact Resistance: Initial value/10m Ohm max.
- After Environmental Testing/20 m Ohm max.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 M Ohm min.
- Withstanding Voltage: 800V AC/minute
- Applicable Wire: AWG#32 to #24
- Applicable PC Board Thickness: 0.8 mm to 1.6 mm (0.03 inch to 0.06 inch)
1 * 2.0mm Pitch JST - PH 10-Pin JST Connector Kit (600 Pieces/50 Set)