This gearmotor consists of a high-power, 12 V brushed DC motor combined with a 46.85:1 metal spur gearbox. The gearmotor is cylindrical, with a diameter just under 25 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 12.5 mm from the face plate of the gearbox. At 12V, the speed is 10,000 rpm before the motor decelerates.
Warning: Do not screw too far into the mounting holes as the screws can hit the gears. CQRobot recommend screwing no further than 6 mm (0.24″) into the screw hole.
- Gear Ratio: 46.85:1;
- Max Power: 12 W;
- No-load Speed @ 12V: 210 rpm;
- No-load Current @ 12V: 0.3 A;
- Stall Current @ 12V: 5.6 A;
- Stall Torque @ 12V: 12 kg.cm (165 oz.in);
- Motor Type: 5.6A stall @ 12V (High-power 12V);
- Operating Temperature: -20 Degree Celsius to +60 Degree Celsius;
- Motor Size: 25D * 51.8L mm;
- Mounting Bracket Size: 28.5 mm * 27 mm * 27 mm;
- Weight: 120 g.
1 * 46.85:1 Metal DC Geared-Down Motor (12V/HP)
1 * Metal Mounting Bracket Kit