44.9:1 HP Metal DC Geared-Down Motor 25Dx47.8L mm 6W/6V, with Fix Bracket.
This gearmotor consists of a high-power, 6 V brushed DC motor combined with a 44.9:1 metal spur gearbox. The gearmotor is cylindrical, with a diameter just under 25 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 12.5 mm from the face plate of the gearbox. At 6V, the speed is 10,000 rpm before the motor decelerates.
Warning: Do not screw too far into the mounting holes as the screws can hit the gears. CQRobot recommend screwing no further than 6 mm (0.24″) into the screw hole.
- Gear Ratio: 44.9:1;
- Max Power: 6 W;
- No-load Speed @ 6V: 210 rpm;
- No-load Current @ 6V: 0.55 A;
- Stall Current @ 6V: 6.5 A;
- Stall Torque @ 6V: 8.1 kg.cm (113 oz.in);
- Motor Type: 6.5A stall @ 6V (High Power 6V);
- Encoder Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 24V;
- Encoder Type: Hall (Incremental Type);
- Encoder Resolution: 48 CPR;
- Cable Specifications: 22AWG;
- Cable Length: 20 cm;
- Cable Material: Silicone;
- Cable Output: 2.54 mm DuPont Female;
- Line Sequence: Red: Motor Power (Connects to One Motor Terminal); Black: Motor Power (Connects to the Other Motor Terminal); Gray: Encoder GND; Blue: Encoder VCC (3.3 V to 24 V); Yellow: Encoder A Output; White: Encoder B Output;
- Operating Temperature: -20 Degree Celsius to +60 Degree Celsius;
- Motor Size: 25D * 51.8L mm;
- Mounting Bracket Size: 28.5 mm * 27 mm * 27 mm;
- Weight: 120 g.
1 * 44.9:1 Metal DC Geared-Down Motor w/Encoder(6V/HP)
1 * Metal Mounting Bracket Kit