103.07:1 MP Metal DC Geared-Down Motor 25Dx47.8L mm 4.5W/12V, with Fix Bracket.
This gearmotor consists of a medium-power, 12 V brushed DC motor combined with a 103.07:1 metal spur gearbox. The gearmotor is cylindrical, with a diameter just under 25 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 12.5 mm from the face plate of the gearbox. At 12V, the speed is 7900 rpm before the motor decelerates.
Warning: Do not screw too far into the mounting holes as the screws can hit the gears. CQRobot recommend screwing no further than 6 mm (0.24″) into the screw hole.
- Gear Ratio: 103.07:1;
- Max Power: 4 W;
- No-load Speed @ 12V: 72 rpm;
- No-load Current @ 12V: 0.2 A;
- Stall Current @ 12V: 2.1 A;
- Stall Torque @ 12V: 12.5 kg.cm (174 oz.in);
- Motor Type: 2.1A stall @ 12V (Medium-power 12V);
- Operating Temperature: -20 Degree Celsius to +60 Degree Celsius;
- Motor Size: 25D * 53.8L mm;
- Mounting Bracket Size: 28.5 mm * 27 mm * 27 mm;
- Weight: 120 g.
1 * 103.07:1 Metal DC Geared-Down Motor (12V/MP)
1 * Metal Mounting Bracket Kit