Ocean: 4.21:1 HP Metal DC Geared-Down Motor 25Dx62.5L mm 12W/12V, with 48 CPR Encoder and Fix Bracket.
This gearmotor consists of a high-power, 12 V brushed DC motor combined with a 4.21:1 metal spur gearbox, and it has an integrated 48 CPR quadrature encoder on the motor shaft, which provides 202.08 counts per revolution of the gearbox’s output shaft. The gearmotor is cylindrical, with a diameter just under 25 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 12.5 mm from the face plate of the gearbox. At 12V, the speed is 10,000 rpm before the motor decelerates.
Warning: Do not screw too far into the mounting holes as the screws can hit the gears. CQRobot recommend screwing no further than 6 mm (0.24″) into the screw hole.
- Gear Ratio: 4.21:1;
- Max Power: 12 W;
- No-load Speed @ 12V: 2350 rpm;
- No-load Current @ 12V: 0.3 A;
- Stall Current @ 12V: 5.6 A;
- Stall Torque @ 12V: 1.6 kg.cm (22 oz.in);
- Motor Type: 5.6A stall @ 12V (High-power 12V);
- Encoder Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 24V;
- Encoder Type: Hall (Incremental Type);
- Encoder Resolution: 48 CPR;
- Cable Specifications: 22AWG;
- Cable Length: 20 cm;
- Cable Material: Silicone;
- Cable Output: 2.54 mm DuPont Female;
- Line Sequence: Red: Motor Power (Connects to One Motor Terminal); Black: Motor Power (Connects to the Other Motor Terminal); Gray: Encoder GND; Blue: Encoder VCC (3.3 V to 24 V); Yellow: Encoder A Output; White: Encoder B Output;
- Operating Temperature: -20 Degree Celsius to +60 Degree Celsius;
- Motor Size: 25D * 62.5L mm;
- Mounting Bracket Size: 28.5 mm * 27 mm * 27 mm;
- Weight: 120 g.
1 * 4.21:1 Metal DC Geared-Down Motor w/Encoder(12V/HP)
1 * Metal Mounting Bracket Kit