Ocean: 90:1 Metal DC Geared-Down Motor 37Dx65L mm 24V, with 64 CPR Encoder and Mounting Bracket.
This gearmotor is a powerful 24V brushed DC motor with a 90:1 metal gearbox and an integrated quadrature encoder that provides a resolution of 64 counts per revolution of the motor shaft, which corresponds to 5760 counts per revolution of the gearboxot is output shaft. These units have a 16 mm-long, 6 mm-diameter D-shaped output shaft. At 24V, the speed is 10,000 rpm before the motor decelerates.
Do not screw too far into the mounting holes as the screws can hit the gears. CQRobot Manufacturer recommends screwing no further than 3mm (1/8 inch) into the screw hole.
- Gear Ratio: 90:1;
- Max Power @ 24V: 10 W;
- No-load Speed @ 24V: 111 rpm;
- No-load Current @ 24V: 0.1 A;
- Stall Current @ 24V: 3 A;
- Stall Torque @ 24V: 36 kg.cm (500 oz.in);
- Encoder Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 24V
- Encoder Type: Hall (Incremental Type)
- Encoder Resolution: 64CPR
- Cable Specifications: 22AWG; Length: 20 cm;
- Cable Material: Silicone;
- Cable Output: 2.54 mm DuPont Female;
- Line Sequence: Red: Motor Power (Connects to One Motor Terminal); Black: Motor Power (Connects to the Other Motor Terminal); Gray: Encoder GND; Blue: Encoder VCC (3.3 V to 24 V); Yellow: Encoder A Output; White: Encoder B Output;
- Operating Temperature: -20 Degree Celsius to +60 Degree Celsius;
- Motor Size: 37D * 70L mm; Mounting Bracket Size: 38 mm * 30 mm * 30 mm;
- Weight: 235 g
1 * 90:1 / 24V Metal DC Geared-down Motor w/Encoder
1 * Metal Mounting Bracket Kit