This gearmotor is a powerful brushed DC motor with 270:1 metal gearbox intended for operation at 6V or 12V. These units have a 16 mm-long, 6 mm-diameter D-shaped output shaft.
When the working voltage of the DC gear motor is 12V, the motor rotation speed is 11,000 rpm before the motor is decelerated. When the working voltage of the DC gear motor is 6V, the motor rotation speed is 5500 rpm before the motor is decelerated.
Do not screw too far into the mounting holes as the screws can hit the gears. CQRobot Manufacturer recommends screwing no further than 3mm (1/8 inch) into the screw hole.
- Gear Ratio: 270:1;
- Max Power @ 6V: 3 W; Max Power @ 12V: 6 W;
- No-load Speed @ 6V: 20 rpm; No-load Speed @ 12V: 40 rpm;
- No-load Current @ 6V: 0.15 A; No-load Current @ 12V: 0.2 A;
- Stall Current @ 6V: 2.8 A; Stall Current @ 12V: 5.5 A;
- Stall Torque @ 6V: 40 kg.cm (540 oz.in); Stall Torque @ 12V: 70 kg.cm (973 oz.in);
- Operating Temperature: -20 Degree Celsius to +60 Degree Celsius;
- Motor Size: 37D * 57.3L mm;
- Mounting Bracket Size: 38 mm * 30 mm * 30 mm;
- Weight: 205 g
1 * Metal DC Geared-down Motor (270:1/12V)
1 * Metal Mounting Bracket Kit