Ocean: 381:1 Metal DC Geared-Down Motor 37Dx65L mm 6V or 12V, with 64 CPR Encoder and Mounting Bracket.
This gearmotor is a powerful 6V or 12V brushed DC motor with a 381:1 metal gearbox and an integrated quadrature encoder that provides a resolution of 64 counts per revolution of the motor shaft, which corresponds to 24384 counts per revolution of the gearboxot is output shaft. These units have a 16 mm-long, 6 mm-diameter D-shaped output shaft. At 12V, the speed is 11,000 rpm before the motor decelerates, and at 6V, the speed is 5500 rpm before the motor decelerates.
Note: Do not screw too far into the mounting holes as the screws can hit the gears. We recommend screwing no more than 3mm (0.12″) into the screw hole.
- Gear Ratio: 381:1;
- Max Power @ 6V: 3 W; Max Power @ 12V: 6 W;
- No-load Speed @ 6V: 14 rpm; No-load Speed @ 12V: 28 rpm;
- No-load Current @ 6V: 0.15 A; No-load Current @ 12V: 0.2 A;
- Stall Current @ 6V: 2.8 A; Stall Current @ 12V: 5.5 A;
- Stall Torque @ 6V: 57 kg.cm (769 oz.in); Stall Torque @ 12V: 70 kg.cm (973 oz.in);
- Encoder Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 24V
- Encoder Type: Hall (Incremental Type)
- Encoder Resolution: 64CPR
- Cable Specifications: 22AWG; Length: 20 cm;
- Cable Material: Silicone;
- Cable Output: 2.54 mm DuPont Female;
- Line Sequence: Red: Motor Power (Connects to One Motor Terminal); Black: Motor Power (Connects to the Other Motor Terminal); Gray: Encoder GND; Blue: Encoder VCC (3.3 V to 24 V); Yellow: Encoder A Output; White: Encoder B Output;
- Operating Temperature: -20 Degree Celsius to +60 Degree Celsius;
- Motor Size: 37D * 75L mm; Mounting Bracket Size: 38 mm * 30 mm * 30 mm;
- Weight: 235 g
1 * 381:1 Metal DC Geared-down Motor w/Encoder
1 * Metal Mounting Bracket Kit