ADS1115 16-Bit ADC Module
CQRobot ADS1115 16-bit ADC module can accurately collect and convert analog signals. Through this ADC module, Raspberry Pi can easily use a wide range of Arduino series analog sensors to measure various signals, and perceive this world. Raspberry Pi is a common master control board which is powerful in its functions, but the I/O pins of Raspberry Pi can read digital signals only, what's more, only through an external analog-to-digital conversion (ADC) module can it read signals of analog sensor or device, it is not convenient to use.
CQRobot ADS1115 16-bit ADC module is specially designed for Raspberry Pi and Arduino series analog sensors, which greatly reduces the difficulty of using the Arduino series analog sensors, plug and play, no welding, very convenient. The number of Arduino series sensors is large and its wide variety can meet the needs of various sensors of the Raspberry Pi. This module uses 16-bit ADC chip ADS1115, supports 3.3 ~ 5V wide voltage power supply. The chip has a precision reference voltage and programmable gain adjustment (PGA), therefore, accurate acquisition and conversion can be performed for both weak and highly variable signals. So it is also applicable to all types of applications that the main control board needs to accurately collect the analog signals. One ADC module can read analog signals of 4 channels. Because of the on-board I2C address selection switch, it supports the cascade of two ADC modules and can read analog signals of 8 channels, it can satisfy the needs of various applications.
- Support 3.3V to 5.0V Wide Supply Voltage, 3.3V I2C digital level signal, optimized for Raspberry Pi.
- Ocean I2C Interface, plug and play, 22AWG environmentally friendly high temperature resistant silicone wire, JST 4-Pin to DuPont female single head, wire length 210mm.
- On-board I2C address selection switch, supports cascade of two ADC modules.
- Color coded 3pin headers, plug and play with Arduino analog sensors.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino)
- Wiki: http://www.cqrobot.wiki/index.php/ADS1115_16-Bit_ADC_Module
- Supply Voltage(VCC): 3.3V to 5.0V
- Analog Signal Detection Range: 0 to VCC
- Number of Analog Channels: 4
- ADC Bits: 16 Bit
- Operating Current: 2mA to 3mA (Not include sensor module)
- Interface Type: Ocean I2C
- Interface Level: High 3.3V, Low 0V
- Product Size: 32mm * 32mm(1.26in * 1.26in)
Ocean Interface Wire Specifications
- Cable specifications: 22AWG
- Material: Silicone
- Withstand Voltage: Less Than 50V
- Withstand Current: Less Than 1000MA
- Length: 21cm
- Line Sequence: Black-Negative Power Supply, Red-Positive Power Supply, Green-SDA, Blue-SCL.
1 * ADS1115 16-Bit ADC Module
1 * Ocean interface JST 4-Pin Cable
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.