This is a multi-functional optical measurement function module that mainly measures ultraviolet rays. The module has an onboard Si1145 sensor chip that can directly output an integer of 100 times the ultraviolet index. Users can obtain the ultraviolet index value without data conversion and calibration. The module also supports the measurement of ambient light intensity, including infrared intensity and visible light intensity.
NOTE: The output voltage of the UV sensor increases with the enhancement of the ultraviolet intensity. and the maximum output voltage of UV sensor is 2V to 3V. When the ultraviolet intensity is not strong, the output voltage may be in the range of 0.01-0.1V. It's recommended to test the module outdoor or irradiate the module with UV LED.
- Integrates Si1145 chip with embedded ADC, detects not only ultraviolet, but also, Ambient light intensity.
- Directly output UV index value via the I2C interface, needs no calculation.
- Supports interrupt output, programmable upper/lower threshold.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltages.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi/Arduino Motherboard.(examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino)
- Wiki: http://www.cqrobot.wiki/index.php/UV_Sensor
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Dimension: 30mm * 22mm
- Mounting Hole Size: 3.0mm
- Operating temperature: –40 Degree Celsius to +85 Degree Celsius
Ocean Interface Wire Specifications
- Cable specifications: 22AWG
- Material: Silicone
- Withstand Voltage: Less Than 50V
- Withstand Current: Less Than 1000MA
- Length: 21cm
- Line Sequence: Black-Negative Power Supply, Red-Positive Power Supply, Green-SDA, Blue-SCL, Yellow-INT.
1 * Ultraviolet Sensor
1 * Ocean interface JST 5-Pin Cable
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.