ATX Power Supply Breakout Board Acrylic Case Kit
This Gold-plated process ATX Breakout Board can be used with ATX DC power supply and provides 3.3V, 5V, 12V and adjustable (ADJ) 1.5V-9.0V DC output voltage, the output maximum current is 2A.The ADJ adjustable voltage knob is also onboard, and the ADJ output voltage range is 1.5V-9.0V, which are available to meet the needs of most common electronic devices.The voltage output terminals of the ATX power expansion board correspond to each screw terminal, and each terminal is protected by a 2A resettable polysilicon fuse.At the same time, the panel is also equipped with an acrylic case kit for easy to use.
- 3.3V: STM32 MCU, network communication equipment, such as Wi-Fi Bluetooth and other devices, generally for microcontrollers, and some low-power modules, etc.
- 5V: Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Tinker Board, Nano Pi, USB interface, etc.
- 9V: Arduino, motor drive, display driver module, etc.
- 12V: motor drive, LED light, vehicle equipment with power requirements less than 24w, etc.
- Power supply: 3.3V, 5V, 12V, ADJ (1.5V-9.0V) @ 2A
- Maximum output capacity: 2A
- Fuse automatic reset: over 2A
- With ADJ adjustable voltage knob
- ADJ output: 1.5V-9.0V
- Power LED indicator
- Button switch LED indicator
- 3.3V, 5V, 12V, ADJ output LED indicator (In our experience most modern ATX supplies don't require a significant load on the 5 volt rail to start. An artificial load just wastes electricity and creates unnecessary heat.)
- Open source (CC BY-SA)
- Volume: 110mm * 28mm * 80mm
- Overcurrent capability: 2A
- Working temperature: -40 Degrees Celsius to +60 Degrees Celsius
- Contains 9 watts of load resistor but not soldered to the board.
- Case Kit: Acrylic material
1 * ATX Breakout Board
1 * Acrylic Case kit
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.