13.56MHz PN532 NFC Expanding Board for Raspberry Python/C, STM32 and Arduino.
PN532 is a highly integrated non-contact read-write chip, which contains the 80C51 microcontroller core (this 8051 user cannot program it, it is a low-level communication protocol stack for built-in NFC), which integrates each of the 13.56MHz an active / passive contactless communication method and protocol.
Supports 6 different working modes
- Reader mode, support ISO / IEC 14443A / MIFARE Mechanism
- Reader mode, supports FeliCa mechanism
- Reader mode, support ISO / IEC 14443B mechanism
- Card operation mode, support ISO 14443A / MIFARE Mechanism
- Card operation mode, FeliCa mechanism
- ISO / IEC18092, ECM340 point-to-point
This is a NFC motherboard based on PN532 operating in the 13.56MHz frequency range. It supports three communication interfaces: I2C, SPI, and UART.
NFC (Near Field Communication) is a wireless technology allows contactless point-to-point data communication between devices within a short distance of 10 cm. It is widely used in applications such as access control system, smart tickets, meal card, etc.
Based on the popular NFC controller PN532 with multi interface options, this motherboard will easily enable NFC function for your Raspberry Python/C, STM32, Arduino.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Onboard PN532 chip, supports various NFC/RFID cards like MIFARE/NTAG2xx, etc.
- Three interface options: I2C, SPI, and UART, configured via jumpers and switches
- Breakout control pins, for easily connecting with host boards like STM32/Arduino
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Python/C, STM32, Arduino)
- NFC Controller: PN532
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Communication Interfaces: I2C, SPI, UART (default)
- Default Baudrate: 115200 bps
- 1 * 13.56MHz PN532 NFC Expanding Board
- 1 * MIFARE Classic 1K Card
- 1 * MIFARE Classic NFC Tag Sticker(Round)