CQRobot painstakingly deploys this passive speaker small speaker for the Makers and electronic enthusiasts, this small passive speaker with JST PH2.0 interface, the internal resistance is 4 ohms, the power of it is 3 watts. Strip size, with mounting screw, suitable for all kinds of sound source fabrication, the sound is clear and melodious without distortion.
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Advertising Machine, Robot, Game Machine
- Integrated Machine Special Speaker
- Resonance Frequency: 500 Plus/Minus 20% Hz.
- Impedance: 4 Ohm Plus/Minus 15% at 1 khz 1.0V.
- Power: rated power / maximum power 2.0W / 3.0W
- Sensitivity: 82 Plus/Minus 3dB (1w / 0.5m) at 1.0K Hz.
- Effective frequency range: FO to 15 KHz.
- Distortion factor: Less Than 5% MAX. (AT 1.0KHz 0.5W 0.5M)
- Polarity: When a positive DC current is applied to the terminal marked +, the diaphragm shall move forward.
- Buzz & rattle test: 4.0V FO to 15KHz.
- High Temperature Storage Test: 80 Degree Celsius Plus/Minus 5 Degree Celsius - 96 Hours.
- Low Temperature Storage Test: -40 Degree Celsius Plus/Minus 5 Degree Celsius - 96 Hours.
- Magnet: Nd-Fe-B, 12.5mm * 2mm.
- Size: 70mm * 31mm * 16mm.
- Screw hole distance: 24mm * 63mm.
- Interface: JST PH2.0 2-Pin.
- Interface cable length: 40cm.
- Total weight: 24g.
2 * Passive Speaker 4Ω 3W (JST PH2.0 2-Pin)