Speaker 3 Watt 4 Ohm for Arduino, JST-PH2.0 Interface.
CQRobot painstakingly deploys this passive speaker small speaker for the Makers and electronic enthusiasts, this small passive speaker with JST PH2.0 interface, the internal resistance is 4 ohms, the power of it is 3 watts. Strip size, with mounting screw, suitable for all kinds of sound source fabrication, the sound is clear and melodious without distortion.
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Advertising Machine, Robot, Game Machine
- Integrated Machine Special Speaker
- Resonance Frequency: 500 Plus/Minus 20% Hz.
- Impedance: 4 Ohm Plus/Minus 15% at 1 khz 1.0V.
- Power: rated power / maximum power 2.0W / 3.0W
- Sensitivity: 82 Plus/Minus 3dB (1w / 0.5m) at 1.0K Hz.
- Effective frequency range: FO to 15 KHz.
- Distortion factor: Less Than 5% MAX. (AT 1.0KHz 0.5W 0.5M)
- Polarity: When a positive DC current is applied to the terminal marked +, the diaphragm shall move forward.
- Buzz & rattle test: 4.0V FO to 15KHz.
- High Temperature Storage Test: 80 Degree Celsius Plus/Minus 5 Degree Celsius - 96 Hours.
- Low Temperature Storage Test: -40 Degree Celsius Plus/Minus 5 Degree Celsius - 96 Hours.
- Magnet: Nd-Fe-B, 12.5mm * 2mm.
- Size: 70mm * 31mm * 16mm.
- Screw hole distance: 24mm * 63mm.
- Interface: JST PH2.0 2-Pin.
- Interface cable length: 40cm.
- Total weight: 24g.
2 * Passive Speaker 3 Watt 4 Ohm(JST PH2.0 2-Pin)
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.