Passive Speaker 4Ω 3W, 2.54mm Dupont Interface.
CQRobot painstakingly deploys this passive speaker small speaker for the Makers and electronic enthusiasts, this small passive speaker with 2.54mm Dupont interface, the internal resistance is 4 ohms, the power of it is 3 watts. Strip size, with mounting screw, suitable for all kinds of sound source fabrication, the sound is clear and melodious without distortion.
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Advertising Machine, Robot, Game Machine
- Integrated Machine Special Speaker
- Resonance Frequency: 500 Plus/Minus 20% Hz.
- Impedance: 4 Ohm Plus/Minus 15% at 1 khz 1.0V.
- Power: rated power / maximum power 2.0W / 3.0W
- Sensitivity: 82 Plus/Minus 3dB (1w / 0.5m) at 1.0K Hz.
- Effective frequency range: FO to 15 KHz.
- Distortion factor: Less Than 5% MAX. (AT 1.0KHz 0.5W 0.5M)
- Polarity: When a positive DC current is applied to the terminal marked +, the diaphragm shall move forward.
- Buzz & rattle test: 4.0V FO to 15KHz.
- High Temperature Storage Test: 80 Degree Celsius Plus/Minus 5 Degree Celsius - 96 Hours.
- Low Temperature Storage Test: -40 Degree Celsius Plus/Minus 5 Degree Celsius - 96 Hours.
- Magnet: Nd-Fe-B, 12.5mm * 2mm.
- Size: 70mm * 31mm * 16mm.
- Screw hole distance: 24mm * 63mm.
- Interface: 2.54mm Dupont Interface.
- Interface cable length: 40cm.
- Total weight: 24g.
2 * Passive Speaker 4Ω 3W (2.54mm Dupont Interface)