Speaker 3 Watt 8 Ohm for Arduino, 2.54mm Dupont Interface.
CQRobot painstakingly deploys this passive speaker small speaker for the Makers and electronic enthusiasts, this small passive speaker with 2.54mm Dupont interface, the internal resistance is 8 ohms, the power of it is 3 watts. Strip size, with mounting screw, suitable for all kinds of sound source fabrication, the sound is clear and melodious without distortion.
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Advertising Machine, Robot, Game Machine
- Integrated Machine Special Speaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Plus/Minus 15% at 1000Hz.1V
- Power Rating: Rated Power / Maximum Power 3.0W / 3.5W
- FO: 450Hz Plus/Minus 150Hz at 1.0V
- S.P.L: 94dB Plus/Minus 3dB/1.0 Watt 0.1Meter; Average At1000, 1200, 1500, 2000Hz.
- Frequency Range: FO to 10,000Hz. Average SPL-10dB.
- Distortion: 10% Maximum at 1000Hz.1.0V.
- Abnormal Sound Test: Must be Normal Tested by 4.9; Volts.Sine wave for 50 to 5KHZ.
- Polarity: Diaphragm Shall Move Forward When Apply a Positive DC. Red "+" or "Marked" Terminal.
- Operating Temperature: -25 Degree Celsius to +65 Degree Celsius.
- Storage Temperature: -25 Degree Celsius to +65 Degree Celsius.
- High Temperature Storage Test: 65 Degree Celsius Plus/Minus 2 Degree Celsius - 96 Hours.
- Low Temperature Storage Test: -25 Degree Celsius Plus/Minus 2 Degree Celsius - 96 Hours.
- Size: 70mm * 31mm * 16mm.
- Screw hole distance: 24mm * 63mm.
- Interface: 2.54mm Dupont Interface.
- Interface cable length: 40cm.
- Total weight: 24g.
2 * Passive Speaker 3 Watt 8 Ohm(2.54mm Dupont Interface)
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.