BMP388 Barometric Pressure Sensor
This is a high-precision digital air pressure sensor, integrated with BMP388 chip to achieve data tracking accurately, Monitor atmospheric pressure and temperature, support I2C/SPI interface, and compatible with 3.3V/5v voltage.It compatible with Raspberry/Arduino/STM32 and other motherboards, especially suitable for flying toys, drones, handheld devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, GPS devices, navigation systems, portable health devices, home weather stations, watches, white goods and other application scenarios.
The BMP388 digital pressure sensor is a very compact 24-bit sensor with low power consumption and low noise. The absolute air pressure sensor accurate measure pressure and temperature measurements based on proven sensing principles. The BMP388 sensor excellent flexibility and is specifically designed for a wide range of height tracking applications. The sensor offers a best-in-class temperature coefficient offset (TCO) between 0°C and 65°C for accurate height measurement over a wide temperature range. The digital sensor has low power consumption, only 3.4μA at 1Hz, and a wide measurement range from 300hPa to 1250hPa.
The BMP388 features FIFO that greatly improving the ease of use while helping to reduce overall device power consumption during the entire operation. The integrated 512-byte FIFO buffer supports low-power applications and prevents data loss in non-real-time systems. The sensor synchronizes its data from external devices using the pressure sensor's built-in hardware. Simple access to data and storage is possible with the new interrupt feature.
- Altitude measurement
- Vertical speed indication (lift/lower speed)
- Internet of Things
- Weather forecast
- High precision GPS navigation (improve first positioning time, dead reckoning and slope detection), Indoor navigation and positioning (floor inspection, elevator inspection), Outdoor navigation.
- Leisure and sports applications, fitness applications such as enhanced calorie detection
- Health care application (vital capacity measure )
- AR and VR applications
- Situational awareness
- Working Voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Interface: I2C / SPI
- Air Pressure Detection Range: 300hPa to 1250hPa
- Absolute Dccuracy of air Pressure: Plus/Minus 0.40hPa (900hPa to 1100hPa, 25 Degree Celsius to 40 Degree Celsius)
- Relative Pressure Accuracy: Plus/Minus 0.08hPa (900hPa to 1100hPa, 25 Degree Celsius to 40 Degree Celsius)
- Temperature Drift Coefficient: Plus/Minus 0.75Pa / K (700hPa to 1100hPa, -20 Degree Celsius to 65 Degree Celsius)
- Absolute Accuracy of Temperature: Plus/Minus 0.5 Degree Celsius (0 to 65 Degree Celsius)
- Support Resolution: 0.016Pa (in high precision mode)
- Support Sampling rate: 200Hz
- Working Temperature: -40 Degree Celsius to 85 Degree Celsius
- Dimension: 32mm * 27mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
1 * BMP388 air Pressure Sensor
1 * PH2.0 5Pin Wire
1 * 2.54mm 6-Pin
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.