Ocean: TCS34725FN RGB Color Sensor for Raspberry Pi, Arduino and STM32.
This is a color sensor that supports RGB color data and light intensity output via the I2C interface. The color sensor is based on TCS34725FN color optical digital converter, it output red, green, blue (RGB) clear optical sensor value of digital. The integrated infrared blocking filter minimizes the infrared spectral of incident light , the sensor can accurately measures color. it has high sensitivity, wide dynamic range. Minimize IR and UV spectral component for accurate color measurements. It also has ambient light intensity detection and can be shielded interrupt.
- Medical Health
- Automated Industry
- Fluid and Gas Analysis
- Color Temperature Measurement
- Backlight Control for RGB LED, etc.
- Product Color Verification and Classification
- Solid State Lighting (SSL) and Digital Signage
- Ambient Light Sensing for TVS, Cell Phones, Tablets, Printer, Computers and Monitors, etc.
- Product Category: Light to Digital Converters/TCS34725FN
- Peak Wavelength: 525 nm
- Maximum Operating Frequency: 400 kHz
- Operating Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Operating Current: 235 uA
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +70 Degree Celsius
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -30 Degree Celsius
- Interface Type: I2C
- Maximum Fall Time: 300 ns
- Maximum Rise Time: 300 ns
- Resolution: 4-ch RGBC, 16-bit per ch
- Recommended Measuring Distance: 20mm
- Dimension: 30.5mm * 23mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Ocean interface Cable Specifications
- Cable Specifications: 22AWG
- Material: Silicone
- Length: 21cm
- Withstand Voltage: Less Than 50V
- Withstand Current: Less Than 1000MA
- Line Sequence: Red-Positive Power Supply; Black-Negative Power Supply; Green-I2C Data Input; Blue-I2C Clock Input; Yellow-Interrupt Output; Orange-Light Emitting Diode.
1 * Color Sensor (TCS34725FN)
1 * Ocean Interface JST 6-Pin Cable