TCS34725 RGB Color Sensor for Arduino, Raspberry Pi and STM32
This is a color sensor that supports RGB color data and light intensity output via the I2C interface. The color sensor is based on TCS34725FN color optical digital converter, it output red, green, blue (RGB) clear optical sensor value of digital. The integrated infrared blocking filter minimizes the infrared spectral of incident light , the sensor can accurately measures color. it has high sensitivity, wide dynamic range. Minimize IR and UV spectral component for accurate color measurements. It also has ambient light intensity detection and can be shielded interrupt.
- Medical Health
- Automated Industry
- Fluid and Gas Analysis
- Color Temperature Measurement
- Backlight Control for RGB LED, etc.
- Product Color Verification and Classification
- Solid State Lighting (SSL) and Digital Signage
- Ambient Light Sensing for TVS, Cell Phones, Tablets, Printer, Computers and Monitors, etc.
- Product Category: Light to Digital Converters/TCS34725FN
- Peak Wavelength: 525 nm
- Maximum Operating Frequency: 400 kHz
- Operating Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Operating Current: 235 uA
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 70 Degree Celsius
- Minimum Operating Temperature: - 30 Degree Celsius
- Interface Type: I2C
- Maximum Fall Time: 300 ns
- Maximum Rise Time: 300 ns
- Resolution: 4-ch RGBC, 16-bit per ch
- Recommended Measuring Distance: 2mm
- Dimension: 28mm * 25mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
1 * Color Sensor (TCS34725FN)
1 * PH2.0 6-Pin Cable (20 cm)
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.