70:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx70L mm 12V with 64 CPR Encoder
- 70:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx70L mm 12V with 64 CPR Encoder, with Mounting Bracket.
- No-load Performance @ 12V: 157 RPM; No-load Speed @ 6V: 78 RPM.
- Stall Torque @ 12V: 28 kg.cm (389 oz.in); Stall Torque @ 6V: 14 kg.cm (194 oz.in).
- for Projects Such as Robot, RC car model, DIY engine toy custom, Arduino and 3D Printers.
- Wiki: http://www.cqrobot.wiki/index.php/Metal_DC_Geared_Motor_w/Encoder_CQGB37Y001
- Gear Ratio: 70:1
- Reducer L Length: 24mm
- No-load Speed @ 12V: 157 rpm
- No-load Current @ 12V: 0.2 A
- Stall Current @ 12V: 6.5 A
- Stall Torque @ 12V: 28 kg.cm
- No-load Speed @ 6V: 78 rpm
- No-load Current @ 6V: 0.15 A
- Stall Current @ 6V: 3.0 A
- Stall Torque @ 6V: 14 kg.cm
- Encoder Operating Voltage: 3.3V - 24V
- Encoder Type: Hall (Incremental Type)
- Encoder Resolution: 64CPR
- Size: 37D * 70L mm
- Mounting Bracket: 38 mm * 30 mm * 30 mm
- Weight: 235 g
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.