56.3:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx70L mm 12V with 64 CPR Encoder
This gearmotor is a powerful 12V brushed DC motor with a 56.3:1 metal gearbox and an integrated quadrature encoder that provides a resolution of 64 counts per revolution of the motor shaft, which corresponds to 3603 counts per revolution of the gearboxot is output shaft. These units have a 16 mm-long, 6 mm-diameter D-shaped output shaft.
When the working voltage of the DC gear motor is 12V, the motor rotation speed is 11,000 rpm before the motor is decelerated. When the working voltage of the DC gear motor is 6V, the motor rotation speed is 5500 rpm before the motor is decelerated.
Stalling is likely to damage the gearmotor. Stall parameters come from a theoretical extrapolation of performance at loads far from stall. As the motor heats up, as happens as it approaches an actual stall, the stall torque and current decrease.
Do not screw too far into the mounting holes as the screws can hit the gears. CQRobot Manufacturer recommends screwing no further than 3mm (1/8 inch) into the screw hole.
- 56.3:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx70L mm 12V with 64 CPR Encoder, with Mounting Bracket.
- No-load Performance @ 12V: 195 RPM; No-load Speed @ 6V: 97 RPM.
- Stall Torque @ 12V: 23 kg.cm (320 oz.in); Stall Torque @ 6V: 11 kg.cm (153 oz.in).
- for Projects Such as Robot, RC car model, DIY engine toy custom, Arduino and 3D Printers.
- Wiki: http://www.cqrobot.wiki/index.php/Metal_DC_Geared_Motor_w/Encoder_CQGB37Y001
- Gear Ratio: 56.3:1
- Reducer L Length: 24mm
- No-load Speed @ 12V: 195 rpm
- No-load Current @ 12V: 0.2 A
- Stall Current @ 12V: 6.5 A
- Stall Torque @ 12V: 23 kg.cm
- No-load Speed @ 6V: 97 rpm
- No-load Current @ 6V: 0.15 A
- Stall Current @ 6V: 3.0 A
- Stall Torque @ 6V: 11 kg.cm
- Encoder Operating Voltage: 3.3V - 24V
- Encoder Type: Hall (Incremental Type)
- Encoder Resolution: 64CPR
- Size: 37D * 70L mm
- Mounting Bracket: 38 mm * 30 mm * 30 mm
- Weight: 235 g
1 * 56.3:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx70L mm 12V (with Mounting Bracket)
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.