USB to RS422/RS485 Serial Port Converter Adapter(1.2M)
- point to point - four full-duplex
- point to multi-point - four full-duplex
- point to point - two half-duple
- point to multi-point - two half-duplex
When the converter is working at full-duplex, need to add a matched resustance to avoid reflects and disturbance of signal.(120Ω, 1/4W)
- Standards: Compliant with USB 2.0, downward compatibility, and standard RS422, RS485.
- USB signal: VCC, DATA+, DATA-, GND
- RS422 signal: T/R+, T/R-, RXD+, RXD, GND
- RS485 signal: T/R+, T/R, GND
- Working mode: asynchronous working, point-to-point or point-to-more, full duplex 4-line, half duplex 2-line.
- Directional control: Using data flow automatic control technology, automatic control and data transmission criterion.
- Band Rate: 300-921600bps, automatically detects serial signal rate.
- Load capacity: support to more each converter allows connecting 32 RS422 interface RS485 or equipment.
- Transmission range: 1200meter of RS422/485, 5m of USB cable.
- Interface Protection: 600W surge protection, Plus/Minus 15KV Esd protection.
- Interface: USB A Male, DB9 Male.
- Signal indication: red for power, green for data sending, yellow for data receiving.
- Transmission media: twisted-pair or shielded wire.
- Transmission rate: 921600bps at 300M, 38400bps at 600M, 9600bps at 1.2KM.
- Cable Size: 1.2 Meter length..
- Operating environment: -25 Degree Celsius to 70 Degree Celsius, relative humidity at 5% to 95%.
- Support Windows98 / Windows2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / ME, Linux, MAC, Android, Arduino.
1 * CD Driver
1 * Instructions for use
1 * DB9 to 5P Converter
1 * USB to RS422 / RS485 Converter
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.