30:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx68L mm 12V with 64 CPR Encoder
Do not screw too far into the mounting holes as the screws can hit the gears. CQRobot Manufacturer recommends screwing no further than 3mm (1/8 inch) into the screw hole.
- 30:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx68L mm 12V with 64 CPR Encoder, with Mounting Bracket.
- No-load Performance @ 12V: 366 RPM; No-load Speed @ 6V: 183 RPM.
- Stall Torque @ 12V: 13 kg.cm (180 oz.in); Stall Torque @ 6V: 6.8 kg.cm (94 oz.in).
- for Projects Such as Robot, RC car model, DIY engine toy custom,Arduino and 3D Printers..
- Wiki: http://www.cqrobot.wiki/index.php/Metal_DC_Geared_Motor_w/Encoder_CQGB37Y001
- Gear Ratio: 30:1
- Reducer L Length: 22mm
- No-load Speed @ 12V: 366 rpm
- No-load Current @ 12V: 0.2 A
- Stall Current @ 12V: 6.5 A
- Stall Torque @ 12V: 13 kg.cm
- No-load Speed @ 6V: 183 rpm
- No-load Current @ 6V: 0.15 A
- Stall Current @ 6V: 3.0 A
- Stall Torque @ 6V: 6.8 kg.cm
- Encoder Operating Voltage: 3.3V - 24V
- Encoder Type: Hall (Incremental Type)
- Encoder Resolution: 64CPR
- Size: 37D * 68L mm
- Mounting Bracket: 38 mm * 30 mm * 30 mm
- Weight: 235 g
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.