Standard Computer Jumper Caps Header Pin Shunt Short Circuit 2-Pin
2.54mm Colorful Jumper Caps Kit (Black, Yellow, Blue, Green, White, and Red)
These are two pin jumpers (also called shunts) that will create an electrical connection for the 2.54 mm (0.1 inch) male Pin headers. Commonly used to modify settings on a board or device.
- Mother board jumper is a manual switch on the motherboard, Through the jumper cap connected to different jumpers PIN, You can change the motherboard circuit.
- The most common motherboard jumpers are mainly two, One is only two needles, The other part is jumper cap.
- Jumper cap, Which is an active part, The outer layer is insulated plastic, The inner conductive material can be inserted in the jumper pin above the two jumper pin connected.
- When the jumper cap is fastened to the two jumper pins, It is on and current is passing through, Which we call ON.
- On the contrary do not buckle jumper cap, It means is disconnected, Call it OFF.
- PCB Motherboard Shorting
- PC Motherboard Shorting
- DVD Motherboard Shorting
- HDD Motherboard Shorting
- Rated Current: 3.0AMP
- Contact Resistance: 20mΩ Max
- Withstand Voltage: 1000V AC/DC
- Insulation Resistance: 1000MΩ Min
- Operotion Temperoture: -40 Degree Celsius to 105 Degree Celsius
- Contact Moteriol: Phosphor Bronze
- Coneact Plating: Au Over Ni
- Insulator Material: Polyester(UL94V-0)
- Standard: PBT
- Max.Processing Temp: 180 Degree Celsius for 30 - 60 Seconds(200 Degree Celsius for 10 Seconds)
- QTY: 600
- Color: Black, Yellow, Blue, Green, White, and Red
- Size: 5 mm * 6 mm * 2.4 mm (0.2 inch * 0.24 inch * 0.09 inch)
- 100 * Red Jumper (Plus/Minus 2)
- 100 * Blue Jumper (Plus/Minus 2)
- 100 * Black Jumper (Plus/Minus 2)
- 100 * White Jumper (Plus/Minus 2)
- 100 * Green Jumper (Plus/Minus 2)
- 100 * Yellow Jumper (Plus/Minus 2)
- 1 * 6 Layer Superimposed Parts Box
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.