The AngelDT-9000DE converter is compatible with RS-232 and RS-485 standards. It converts the RS-232 communication interface into a two-wire half-duplex RS-485 communication interface. It has a built-in fast transient voltage suppression protector TVS and a unique internal use The "RS-232 charge pump" drives the entire circuit to work. The circuit is equipped with a zero-delay automatic transceiver conversion device. The anti-collision I/O circuit automatically controls the direction of data flow, which ensures that the program written in RS-232 mode can run safely in RS-485 mode without modification. At the same time, both ends of the signal support two-way transmission. Its internal interface still has voltage stabilization protection, electrostatic protection, and strong anti-interference characteristics. All components are produced on an automatic placement assembly line, which enhances the reliability and stability of the product.
- Conform to: CE Standard
- Power: Serial power stealing without external power supply;
- Operating Current: Less than 10mA;
- Communication Rate: 300bps to 115.2Kbps;
- Communication Distance: RS485 port（1200m), RS-232 port（5m）;
- Number of Connectable Nodes: 10 nodes;
- Protection Level: 600W Surge Voltage Protection and 15KV Static Electricity Protection;
- Operating Temperature: -20 Degree Celsius to +70 Degree Celsius;
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%;
- Mea: 64mm * 33mm * 17mm;
- Weight: 35g (Product Net Weight).
1 * RS232 to RS485 Converter
1 * Terminal Board
1 * Instructions for use