Passive RS232 to RS485 Converter Adapter
The AngelDT-9000DE converter is compatible with RS-232 and RS-485 standards. It converts the RS-232 communication interface into a two-wire half-duplex RS-485 communication interface. It has a built-in fast transient voltage suppression protector TVS and a unique internal use The "RS-232 charge pump" drives the entire circuit to work. The circuit is equipped with a zero-delay automatic transceiver conversion device. The anti-collision I/O circuit automatically controls the direction of data flow, which ensures that the program written in RS-232 mode can run safely in RS-485 mode without modification. At the same time, both ends of the signal support two-way transmission. Its internal interface still has voltage stabilization protection, electrostatic protection, and strong anti-interference characteristics. All components are produced on an automatic placement assembly line, which enhances the reliability and stability of the product.
- Conform to: CE Standard
- Power: Serial power stealing without external power supply;
- Operating Current: Less than 10mA;
- Communication Rate: 300bps to 115.2Kbps;
- Communication Distance: RS485 port（1200m), RS-232 port（5m）;
- Number of Connectable Nodes: 10 nodes;
- Protection Level: 600W Surge Voltage Protection and 15KV Static Electricity Protection;
- Operating Temperature: -20 Degree Celsius to +70 Degree Celsius;
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%;
- Mea: 64mm * 33mm * 17mm;
- Weight: 35g (Product Net Weight).
1 * RS232 to RS485 Converter
1 * Terminal Board
1 * Instructions for use
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.