Port-Powered RS232 to RS485 Converter Adapter
- 100% Brand New
- It only requires 3 lines (RX, TX and GND) to get communication, making it great for troubleshooting your serial system.
- Supports reliable signal transmission over long distance: up to 4000ft over RS485 link at a high speed.
- Supports 2 wire half duplex communication; point to point, point to multi-point network.
- 600W static surge protection protects your value devices while ensuring high speed data communication.
- With ADDC (Automatic Data Direction Control) function to detect the incoming/outgoing data and automatically switch into the send / receive mode.
- It comes with a well labeled terminal block, making your wiring a breeze.
- Get Reliable Asynchronous Signal Conversion over Long Distance
- A built-in transient voltage suppressor (TVS) provides 600W surge protection for effectively protecting your value devices against high voltage spikes and ensuring high speed data rate up to up to 115200 bps.
- Up to 32 devices can be connected on one network to communicate over a single pair of wires (plus a ground wire), so you can connect multiple RS485 devices to one computer without repeater.
- RS232 Link Interface: 9 pin serial female port;
- RS485 Link interface: 9 pin serial male port, 4 position terminal board;
- Standard: EIA/TIA RS-232C, RS-485 specification;
- Baud Rate: up to 115.2 kbps (auto-detected);
- Surge Protection: Each wire 600W over RS485 link;
- Transmission Distance: 1200m over RS485 link, 15m over RS232 link;
- Transmission media: twisted-pair (>=24 AWG ) or shielded cable;
- Port Powered from RS-232 Data Line;
- Plug and Play.
- Two Kinds of Working Modes: Asynchronous Half Duplex Communication
- Point to Point, two wires half duplex;
- Point to Multi-Point, two wires half duplex.
- DVR monitor
- Terminal devices
- Door safe system
- SCADA(Supervisory control and data acquisition)
- Building automation
- Check on work attendance
- Measuring instruments and monitoring system
- Other devices with serial interface
- For RS-485 communication, no matter how many converter you use, the correct connection should be: connecting all the A+ outputs together, and connecting all the B- outputs together.
- 1 x RS-232 to RS-485 Converter
- 1 x DB9 to 4P Converter
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.